h@cktivitycon is a HackerOne hosted hacker conference built by the community for the community. h@cktivitycon is a place for hackers to learn, share, and meet friends. Hear talks and panelists exploring offensive hacking techniques, recon skills, target selection and more.
- Keynote: Launching an InfoSec CareerNew!
- Breaking Down OffSec CertificationsNew!
- All Your (Data)base Are Belong To UsNew!
- Developing CTFs: Writing and Hosting Intentionally Vulnerable ApplicationsNew!
- InfoSec: A broken industry that keeps it insecure and riskyNew!
- TruffleHog Chrome ExtensionNew!
- Introducing Networking and Security Through TikTokNew!
- Haptyc: A Library for Building Microfuzzers in Turbo IntruderNew!
- Hacking on Bug Bounties for Five YearsNew!
- Keynote by Georgia Weidman
- How I got from 0 to MVH
- The Pentester Blueprint: A Guide to Becoming a Pentester
- The Bug Hunter's Methodology v4: Recon Edition
- Dealing with Burnouts
- Graphing Out Internal Networks with CVE-2020-13379 (Unauthed Grafana SSRF)
- From an 'IVI in a box' to a 'CAR in a box'
- WAF Bypass In Depth
- Pentest Story Time: My Favorite Hacks From the Past Year
- Beyond the Borders of Scope
- The problem with Parse: A low-code server that endangers over 64,000,000 users
- Cached and Confused: Web Cache Deception in the Wild
- You've got pwned: exploiting e-mail systems
- The journey of finding and exploiting a bug in GitLab
- Discover vulnerabilities with CodeQL