Burp 301 - Burp Hacks for Bounty Hunters
This is the final video in a series of 3 sessions on Burp Suite. In this session we’ll talk about how to get the absolute most out of Burp Suite as a bug bounty hunter.
What you’ll learn
- Workflow techniques
- Crazy stuff?
- Increasing ease of use
- Reducing manual work
- Useful extensions
- Finding bugs in a bounty context
- Avoiding performance issues and pointless scans
- Minimizing RAM and processor loads
- Shrinking project files on disk
- What to do when things go wrong
| suggest changes